Sunday, March 24, 2013

Spring has sprung on Pontiac 03.22.13 and Great Passover guide




Identify Yourself



Your identity creates you. And you choose your identity. Yes, your childhood, your parent's view of you, the way others have treated you, who you compare yourself with, all have had a part in creating your identity. But it's only because now in the present you have decided to keep the identity you have been influenced to have. And if you haven't made a conscious decision how to view your identity, you are still making a decision, albeit a passive one. You might already view yourself as a happy, joyous person. If so, great. If that's not yet your picture of yourself, it makes sense to start viewing yourself this way now. All you need is one moment of happiness or joy to consider yourself as one.

Love Yehuda Lave
See the beautiful picture of the vine in bloom in a Spring San Diego




How many dogs does it take to change a light bulb?
(see each breeds' answers below)
[]

1. Golden Retriever: The sun is shining, the day is young, we've got our whole lives ahead of us, and you're inside worrying about a stupid burned out bulb?
[]

2. Border Collie: Just one. And then I'll replace any wiring that's not up to code.
[]

3. Dachshund: You know I can't reach that stupid lamp!
[]

4. Rottweiler: Make me.
[]

5. Boxer: Who cares? I can still play with my squeaky toys in the dark.
[]

6. Lab: Oh, me, me!!!!! Pleeeeeeeeeze let me change the light bulb! Can I? Can I? Huh? Huh? Huh? Can I? Pleeeeeeeeeze, please, please, please!
[]

7. German Shepherd: I'll change it as soon as I've led these people from the dark, check to make sure I haven't missed any, and make just one more perimeter patrol to see that no one has tried to take advantage of the situation.
[]

8. Jack Russell Terrier: I'll just pop it in while I'm bouncing off the walls and furniture.
[]

9. Old English Sheep Dog: Light bulb? I'm sorry, but I don't see a light bulb! Is this a trick question?
[]

10. Cocker Spaniel: Why change it? I can still pee on the carpet in the dark.
[]

11. Chihuahua : Yo quiero Taco Bulb. Or . . ..."We don't need no stinking light bulb."
[]

12. Greyhound/Saluki: It isn't moving? Who cares?!
[]

13. Heeler/Australian Cattle Dog: First, I'll put all the light bulbs in a little circle...
[]

14. Poodle: I'll just blow in the Border Collie's ear and he'll do it. By the time he finishes rewiring the house, my nails will be dry.

Keep going down
How many cats does it take to change a light bulb?
Don't get cute!! Cats do not change light bulbs! People change light bulbs. So, the real question is:


"How long will it be before I can expect some light, some dinner, and a massage?"
ALL OF WHICH PROVES, ONCE AGAIN, THAT WHILE DOGS HAVE MASTERS, CATS HAVE STAFF!
WHY GOD MADE PETS
They help out around the house...


They protect our children ...

[]

They look out for the smaller ones ...

[]

They show us how to relax
[]


They "converse" with each other..

[]

They help you when you're down

[]


They are great at decorating for the Holidays
[]


They have "great" expectations

[]

They are Patriotic .

[]


They are happy to "test" the water

[]


They love their "teddies"
[]


They know who's "BOSS" .
[]


AND - They know when we need a good LAUGH!
[]


HAVE YOU SMILED TODAY?????

It is done by moving the corners of the mouth upward.
LET ME SHOW YOU HOW..............


[]


[]


[]


[]



\UFCbE9KKWigD//Z

Detailed Passover Guide-starts on Monday nigh

cRcPassoverGuide 0213.pdf cRcPassoverGuide 0213.pdf
2463K   View   Download  


--
Visit my Blog: http://yehudalave.blogspot.com

or http://www.yehudalave.com/