Friday, July 23, 2010

Beautiful falls. ..and Wake up with Joy

Wake Up With Joy

What are your first thoughts when you wake up in the morning? Regardless of the past, from here on choose thoughts of gratitude. The more joy you experience in your life, the more gratitude you will have and the easier this will be for you.

When you first wake up in the morning, express your profound gratitude for the gift of life. Getting off to a good start sets the tone for the rest of the day. Many traditional spiritual practices take advantage of this ides.  Traditional Judaism has a first thing in the morning prayer as the first mitzvah of the day.
 
The prayer is called Modeh Ani. This is the power of saying the Modeh Ani prayer the first moment you are awake: Here is the prayer:  "I express my gratitude to You, the King Who is alive and always exists, for returning my soul to me, with compassion. Great is your trustworthiness."
 
Love Yehuda

--
Visit my Blog: http://yehudalave.blogspot.com/