Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Assume others will like you and President Obama's Budget Cuts

Assume Others Will Like You

I have met people who are totally free from self-consciousness. They tell me that they always assume that others will like them and think positively of them. As one person told me, "I decided to be the opposite of someone who is paranoid. A person who is paranoid always thinks that others are against him. Unless I have reason to believe otherwise, I always think that others will like me. Of course, I am careful to protect myself and don't do anything stupid. But assuming that others will like me has worked wonders for me throughout my life."


Love Yehuda





Recently, President Obama announced that, over the next 90-days, he is going to work to cut 100-Million dollars of spending out of the Federal Budget. 

This is what is known as "Obamanomics". 
 
A college student explains what Obama is really saying. 
 
This is worth spending one minute and thirty eight seconds to watch!  It's priceless!! (penny's speak louder than words)
 
http://www.wimp.com/budgetcuts/

The math has been verified as accurate.....


 





--
Visit my Blog: http://yehudalave.blogspot.com/