Sunday, May 15, 2011

My Last day in Israel on Mount Zion and Yemenite Magic and comments on life

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5Ef5Vt6_ik

-- Love Yehuda
Visit my Blog: http://yehudalave.blogspot.com/

Comments on LIFE

 
 
 

I had a rose named after me and I was very flattered. But I was not pleased to read the description in the catalogue: - 'No good in a bed, but fine against a wall.' 

- Eleanor Roosevelt   

<><> 

Sometimes, when I look at my children, I say to myself,'Lillian, you should have remained a virgin.'
-   Lillian Carter (mother of Jimmy Carter)

<><> 

Last week, I stated this woman was the ugliest woman I had ever seen. I have since been visited by her sister, and now wish to withdraw that statement..  

- Mark Twain 

<><>    

The secret of a good sermon is to have a good beginning and a good ending; and to have the two as close together as possible 

- George Burns

<><>   

Santa Claus has the right idea. Visit people only once a year. 

- Victor Borge

<><>    

Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint. 

- Mark Twain 

<><>   

By all means, marry. If you get a good wife, you'll become happy; if you get a bad one, you'll become a philosopher.

- Socrates 

<><>    

I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury. 

- Groucho Marx 

<><>    

My wife has a slight impediment in her speech. Every now and then she stops to breathe. 

- Jimmy Durante 

<><>   

I have never  hated a man enough to give his diamonds back. 

- Zsa Zsa Gabor

<><>   

Only Irish coffee provides in a single glass all four essential food groups: alcohol, caffeine, sugar and fat. 

- Alex Levine 

<><>    

My luck is so bad that if I bought a cemetery, people would stop dying. 

- Rodney Dangerfield

<><>      

Money can't buy you happiness .... But it does bring you a more pleasant form of misery. 

- Spike Milligan 

<><>    

Until I was thirteen, I thought my name was SHUT UP . 

- Joe Namath 

<><>    

I don't feel old. I don't feel anything until noon. Then it's time for my nap. 

- Bob Hope 

<<>    

I never drink water because of the disgusting things that fish do in it.. 

- W. C. Fields 

<><>      

We could certainly slow the aging process down if it had to work its way through Congress.  

- Will Rogers  

<>   

Don't worry about avoiding temptation.   As you grow older, it will avoid you. 

- Winston Churchill 

<><>    

Maybe it's true that life begins at fifty .. But everything else starts to wear out, fall out, or spread out..

- Phyllis Diller 

<><>    

By the time a man is wise enough to watch his step, he's too old to go anywhere. 

- Billy Crystal 

<><>    

And the cardiologist' s diet: If it tastes good spit it out.