Friday, February 10, 2012

Humor---THE AIRLINE PILOT and Dean Martin..TV Show and how do I know this is good for me and No Nativity Scene this year


How Do I Know If This Is Good For Me?


When negative events occur in your life, at least leave the situation as a question mark in your mind, "How do I know this will really turn out bad for me?"

The answer is that you never know with absolute certainty that it will. Many things that you now perceive as strongly negative are questionable if they will really turn out bad. Why make yourself irritated in a doubtful situation by taking for granted that this is really so negative?

Love Yehuda


Trapeze Duo
Duo Artemiev - Trapeze

watch_popup?v=5hIc2ODfRxQ


Subject:
: No Nativity Scene
 
For your politically incorrect enjoyment.

The Supreme Court has ruled that there cannot be a Nativity Scene in the United States' Capital this Christmas season.

This isn't for any religious reason. They simply have not been able to find Three Wise Men in the Nation's Capitol.

The search for a Virgin continues.

There was no problem, however, finding enough asses to fill the stable.



--
Visit my Blog: http://yehudalave.blogspot.com/