Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Capuchin Monkeys trained at Mount Sinai Hospital.--I'll be a Monkey's uncle!! and Italy and Flowers

Stories of Growing from Challenges


Whenever you come across a story about someone who has grown from a challenge, think, "Since I have read or heard this story of how someone grew from this challenge, I now have this pattern stored in my brain. My brain is always with me. So I can add to my self-image: 'I am a person who has read and heard about patterns of growing from challenges.' This will strengthen my own resolve to grow from challenges. Instead of worrying about potential challenges that I might face, I will keep thinking about how I will grow from any challenge that might come my way
."


Love Yehuda


A wonderful story.

 

This is astonishing!!!  

Capuchin Monkeys trained at the Mount Sinai Hospital to assist people who are unable to help themselves.

Although it takes 7 years to train each Capuchin Monkey, but then the monkey serves the selected person for up to 30 years.  That's a lifetime.

(*See video clip) 

 

 

Sights of Italy, with a song.

 

 

 

CANTOALABELLEZA.pps CANTOALABELLEZA.pps
5151K   View   Download  


and now for a beautiful flower show


EACH FLOWER IS FILMED FOR TWO DAYS AND PHOTOS ARE COLLATED WITHIN 7 MINUTES TO GET THIS EFFECT.
                                        
                                              


--
Visit my Blog: http://yehudalave.blogspot.com

or http://www.yehudalave.com/