Friday, May 2, 2014

Bahia Gardens in Haifa, Israel and Holocaust Hero



Favorite Memories

If you would like to recall your favorite memories, here are some questions to ask yourself:
1. What are five of my favorite memories?
2. How do I feel when I remember them?
3. What are the main patterns of my favorite memories?
4. In what ways will I benefit from recalling these memories more often?
5. When is a good time to recall each of these memories?
6. What can I learn from these memories?
7. What do I lose out by not recalling my favorite memories?
8. What will help me remember to recall my favorite memories more often?
9. What can I do now to create more memories that I would benefit from recalling?
Love Yehuda Lave





This is an extremely inspirational and touching story which reveals the best of the human spirit even when faced with the starkest, terrifying and most sickening brutality. Mr. Krause should receive Israel's highest honors and his deeds along with his name should be enshrined at Yad Vashem for all to see and remember.





The Holocaust's foremost unsung hero



--
Visit my Blog: http://yehudalave.blogspot.com

or http://www.yehudalave.com/