Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Shots From A Red Light Camera and how do I teach my children to be grateful

How do I Teach my Children to be Grateful?

A common question that parents ask is, "How do I teach my children to be grateful?"

Be role models of gratitude yourself.

Let your children frequently hear that you are grateful to G-d for all the good He has given you in your life.

Let your children frequently hear you say that you are grateful to your parents for what they have done for you and what they have taught you.

Let your children frequently hear that you are grateful for friends, relatives and neighbors who have done things for you, recently and a long time ago.

Let your children frequently hear that you are grateful to them for the positive things they do.


Love Yehuda






 
 
Might be a good one to show your kids/ grandkids etc …
 
 Think you are always protected at a red light . .here are actual red light videos .. might want to think about these next time ….
 
Even when you stop and wait for the light, some bozo plows into you from behind.
 
 
 




--
Visit my Blog: http://yehudalave.blogspot.com/