Monday, January 9, 2012

No wires....Israel does it again and take a shower!!!

Act The Way You Wish To Be

There is a basic principle found in the writings of the Rambam, one of our great early sages (in his book Hilchos Daos) and other classic Torah sources: "Act the way you wish to be and you will become that way."

We are influenced by our actions. Take, for example, someone who wants to become a kinder person. By doing many acts of kindness over time, the person actually becomes an authentically kinder person.

Each day write down at least ten positive actions that you did. Write down kind words and acts, blessings that you said mindfully, and positive things that you did even though they were hard to do. Write down when you felt grateful, and when you refrained from saying something that would cause another person distress. Write down an encouraging telephone call that you made.

What will happen when you are resolved to write down ten positive actions each day? You will go out of your way to do them. This will have a cumulative effect on your self-image.


Love Yehuda

Check your shampoo bottle label
.
 
I don't know WHY I didn't figure this out sooner!!!!
It's the shampoo I use in the shower!
When I wash my hair, the shampoo runs down my whole body
And (duh!) printed very clearly on the shampoo label is this warning…
 
FOR EXTRA VOLUME AND BODY!
 
NO wonder I have been gaining weight!!!
Well! I have gotten rid of that shampoo and I am going to start
Using Dawn dish soap instead. Their label reads,
 
DISSOLVES FAT THAT IS OTHERWISE DIFFICULT TO REMOVE.
 
Problem Solved!!!

If I don't answer the phone …I'll be in the shower!!

As a matter of fact I am on a 40 day diet and today is day 13 and I am down eight pounds!! Better living through chemistry!!

Love Yehuda
Incredible ! 



 
           No wires!...Israel does it again !
 
 
 
 
So who else would think of such a thing? ! ! !
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


--



--
Visit my Blog: http://yehudalave.blogspot.com/