A person who has mastered the attribute of appreciating what he has, is constantly in a state of emotional high - just as someone who is inebriated during the height of a party!
Today is a wonderful day to increase appreciating all that you have. If you can do this naturally and spontaneously, great. If you find that you need to make an effort to do this, that's good, too. The important thing is to practice mastering this quality.
For 15 minutes, act as if you were extremely excited about all that you have. See how this effects you. You might like it so much that you will make this a daily practice!
Love yehuda Lave
Take a 900-Foot Walk Over a Gorge Via a Glass-Bottomed Bridge
The giant drone in the desert: China's revolutionary EHang 184 passenger carrying craft set to be tested in Nevada
China's Ehang 184 passenger carrying craft set to be tested in Nevada
The Nevada Institute for Autonomous Systems will work to help EHang test and develop its self flying electric 184 drone,. designed for travelling short distances at 60mph.
A Ness Ziona Firm has successfully tested a 3D bio-printer for "Stem Cells"from which organs can be made.The trial conducted with Israeli firm biotech "Accelita Ltd.showed the technology can deliver large quantities of high quality cells which can be an enabler for printing even large and complex tissues and organs.It is forecast that this innovative market will be worth 5 Billion Pounds in eight years time If this carries momentum with it,it is possible we will see a break through and for some the ability to "Print your own Kidney.
Six Days in June - Israel's 1967 Victory
Stay Young my Friend
Stay Young My Friend We all need to read this one over and over -
until it becomes part of who we are!
HOW TO STAY YOUNG 1. Try everything twice. On one woman's tombstone she said she wanted this epitaph: "Tried everything twice. Loved it both times!"
2. Keep only cheerful friends. The grouches pull you down. (Keep this in mind if you are one of those grouches!)
3. Keep learning: Learn more about the computer, crafts, gardening, whatever... Never let the brain get idle.'An idle mind is the devil's workshop.' And the devil's name is Alzheimer's!
4. Enjoy the simple things.
5. Laugh often, long and loud. Laugh until you gasp for breath. And if you have a friend who makes you laugh, spend lots and lots of time with HIM /HER.
6.. The tears happen: Endure, grieve, and move on. The only person who is with us our entire life, is ourselves. LIVE while you are alive.
7. Surround yourself with what you love: whether it's family, pets, keepsakes, music, plants, hobbies, whatever.. Your home is your refuge.
8. Cherish your health: If it is good, preserve it. If it is unstable, improve it. If it is beyond what you can improve, get help. 9. Don't take guilt trips.. Take a trip to the retail park, even to the next town or to a foreign country, but NOT to where the guilt is.
10. Tell the people you love that you love them, at every opportunity. I love you, my special friend.
11. Forgive now those who made you cry. You might not get a second chance.
Remember! Lost time can never be found.
Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.