Sunday, September 25, 2016

Drone Surfing is here!!

                                                           

Rabbi Yehuda Lave

Sustaining Inner Strength

Do you want to enhance your life? Keep repeating throughout the day, "I love you, Hashem, my strength." As you repeat this a number of times each day, you will feel yourself being strengthened spiritually and emotionally. You will be able to remember that Hashem is your Rock, your Fortress, and your Rescuer (Psalms 18:2,3). Hashem is the source of your strength. Recognizing this, gives you an inner strength that will sustain you on a high level each and every day.

Love Yehuda Lave

 

Pioneering stem cell team fights develops treatment to fight blindness

http://shr.gs/6jDad8I

100 Scottish prisoners request 'nice' kosher meals

http://www.timesofisrael.com/scottish-prisoners-request-nice-kosher-meals/#.V9SoDDzT2qc.gmail

Drone surfing is here

Seizures and Epilepsy: Things You Should Know

http://www.webmd.com/epilepsy/ss/slideshow-epilepsy-overview?ecd=wnl_day_090816&ctr=wnl-day-090816_nsl-ld-stry&mb=xcVdQvhRWvAUkaCTJM%2f9YRXFE73IOX1cQkAgSaq2QeY%3d

This is the boat of the future.--Hover craft boat

Here's proof that Indians made the first laptop with Wi-Fi and video chat in 1952.

 

PROBLEMS, PROBLEMS, PROBLEMS... 

It seems that lately my life has been getting more complicated. 

 

The following is a recap of my current identity:   
I was born white, which makes me a racist. ·    
I am a fiscal and moral conservative, which makes me a fascist.    
I am heterosexual, which makes me a homophobe. ·    
I am non-union, which makes me a traitor to the working class and an ally of big business.
I am a Christian, which makes me an infidel.·    
I am older than 65 and retired, which makes me a useless old  person. ·    
I think and I reason; therefore I doubt much that the main stream media tells me, which makes me a reactionary.  ·    
I am proud of my heritage and our inclusive American culture, which makes me a xenophobe.
I value my safety and that of my family; therefore I appreciate the police and the legal  system, which makes me a right-wing extremist.·    
I believe in hard work, fair play, and fair compensation according to each individual's merits, which makes me anti-social.                         
I believe in the 2nd Amendment which makes me a killer.   
I believe in the defense and protection of the homeland by all citizens, which makes me a militarist.  

 

 

Please help me come to terms with this, because I'm not sure who I am anymore!

Oh, my newest problem – I'm so confused I don't know which bathroom I should use.

 

 

Heart Wrenching Discovery Made at Secret Treblinka Gas Chamber


http://www.israelvideonetwork.com/heart-wrenching-discovery-made-at-secret-treblinka-gas-chamber/

Read This: Is this the hand of God? Incredible cloud formation above Portugal looks like a fist from Heaven


http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3419473/Is-hand-God-Incredible-cloud-formation-Portugal-looks-like-fist-Heaven.html?ito=email_share_mobile-top