In order to have peace of mind, prepare yourself in advance to accept with serenity whatever occurs. People who expect everything to go the way they want are caught off balance by difficult life situations. Have an awareness that difficulties constantly arise. Being prepared in advance to accept what happens makes it much easier to cope with the vicissitudes of life.
When you feel anxiety about a future event, imagine the worst and accept it. This has a very calming effect. For example, if you are afraid you will miss a bus and feel anxiety, imagine you have already missed it and accept the consequences. If you are afraid you will be fired from your job, imagine you have already been fired and accept it.
Then "reality" can only get better!
Love Yehuda Lave
9 Things I Hate About Everyone
1.People who point at their wrist while asking for the time.... I know where my watch is pal, where is yours?
2. People who are willing to get up to search the entire room for the T.V. remote because they refuse to walk to the T.V. and change the channel manually.
3. When people say, "Oh, you just want to have your cake and eat it too". What good is cake if you can't eat it?
4. When people say, "It's always the last place you look". Of course it is. Why would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they?!
5. When people say while watching a film "did you see that?". No, I paid $12 to come to the cinema and stare at the floor..
6. People who ask "Can I ask you a question?".... Didn't really give me a choice there, did ya sunshine?
7. When something is 'new and improved!'. Which is it? If it's new, then there has never been anything before it. If it's an improvement, then there must have been something before it, and can't be new.
8.When people say "life is short". What the heck?? Life is the longest thing anyone ever does!! What can you do that's longer?
9. When you are waiting for the bus and someone asks "Has the bus come yet?". If the bus came would I be standing here?
Why the Jews don't have Christmas trees!! (very funny)
. In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame,two is a law firm, and three or more is a congress. --John Adams 2. If you don't read the newspaper you are uninformed,if you do read the newspaper you are misinformed.--Mark Twain 3. Suppose you were an idiot.And suppose you werea member of Congress.But then I repeat myself.--Mark Twain 4. I contend that for a nation to tryto tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle.--Winston Churchill 5. A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.--GeorgeBernard Shaw 6. A liberal is someone who feels a great debt to his fellow man,which debt he proposes to pay off with your money.--G. GordonLiddy 7. Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys. --P.J. O'Rourke,Civil Libertarian 8. Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases:If it moves, tax it.If it keeps moving, regulate it.And if it stops moving, subsidize it. --Ronald Reagan(1986) 9. I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts.--Will Rogers 10. If you think health care is expensive now, wait until you see what it costs when it's free! --P. J. O'Rourke 11. No man's life, liberty, or property is safe while the legislature is in session. --Mark Twain(1866) 12. Talk is cheap, except when Congress does it. --Anonymous 13. The inherent vice of capitalism is the unequal sharing of the blessings. The inherent blessing of socialism is the equal sharing of misery.-- Winston Churchill 14. The only difference between a tax man and a taxidermist is that the taxidermist leaves the skin. -- Mark Twain 15. There is no distinctly Native American criminal class,save Congress.--Mark Twain 16. What this country needs are more unemployed politicians --Edward Langley, Artist (1928-1995) 17. A government big enoughto give you everything you want,is strong enough to takeeverything you have.--Thomas Jefferson
FIVE BEST SENTENCES 1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity,by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. 2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. 3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. 4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. 5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work,because the other half is going to take care of them,and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work,because somebody else is going to get what they work for,that is the beginning of the end of any nation!