Sunday, November 26, 2017

 10 Ridiculously EXPENSIVE Abandoned House

Can't see images? Click here...

Yehuda Lave, Spiritual Advisor and Counselor

Isaac was not allowed to leave the land of Israel, becasue he had been taken as a burnt offering and then survived making him holy.

Being the son of a survivor whose entire family was murdered and burned alive, the comparison that we are all burnt offerings today and hence should not leave Israel. Let alone live permantely out of the land of Israel. What a shandra.

Love Yehuda Lave

10 Ridiculously EXPENSIVE Abandoned House

Which is Your Strongest Character Trait? Mine was sensitivity

Are you strong? Are you sensitive? What is the one trait those who know you see in you? What trait is stronger than all the rest? Find out with this nifty and clever test!

see the site:

http://www.ba-bamail.com/content.aspx?emailid=17987

Watch: Man breaks Guinness record for fastest body controlled jet suit

https://goo.gl/NUSM8t

Always get both sides of the story.

Upon arriving home, a husband was met at the door by his sobbing wife.

Tearfully she explained, "It's the pharmacist.. He insulted me terribly this morning on the phone. I had to call multiple times before he would even answer the phone."

 

 Immediately, the husband drove down town to confront the pharmacist and

demand an apology.                                                                                                                    Before he could say more than a word or two, the pharmacist told him,

 "Just a minute, listen to my side of it.. This morning the alarm failed to go off, so I was late getting up. I went without breakfast and hurried out to the car, just to realize that I'd locked the house with both house and car keys inside and had to break a window to get my keys.""Then, driving a little too fast, I got a speeding ticket. Later, when I was about three blocks from the store, I had a flat tire."                                                                          "When I finally got to the store a bunch of people were waiting for me to open. I got the store opened and started waiting on thesepeople, all the time the darn phone was ringing."He continued, "Then I had to break a roll of coins against the cashregister drawer to make change, and they spilled all over the floor. I had to get down on my hands and knees to pick up the coins and the phone was still ringing When I came up I cracked my head on the open cash drawer, which made me stagger back against a showcase with a bunch of perfume bottles on it. Half of them hit the floor and broke"                                                                      "Meanwhile, the phone is still ringing with no let up, and I finally got back to answer it. It was your wife. She wanted to know how to use a rectal thermometer.                                           

 

"Believe me mister, as God is my witness, all I did was tell her."

 

 

 

 THREE TENORS & TUMBALALAIKA = AMSTERDAM

 

This is the Sephardic Synagogue in Amsterdam.  It is entirely lit by candles.  It was built several hundred years ago and never "electrified"  The arc, seats, bema etc. are all hand made by ship builders.  During WW II the Nazis somehow missed it and never entered it, so it is entirely intact and original.  It is a real beauty.  This concert was done in the sanctuary and is very "rousing"  

Enjoy. 

 

 Click on the link below: 
  
http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=H4IF8OmLOMw

How To Test a AA battery, Easiest Way For Any Battery Fast, Easy!

See you tomorrow

Love Yehuda Lave

Rabbi Yehuda Lave

Your mailing address

Contact Phone

Website

LIKE TWEET FORWARD

You received this email because you signed up on our website or made purchase from us.

Unsubscribe