Tuesday, November 21, 2017

What's the Tallest Thing We Can Possibly Build?

Can't see images? Click here...

Yehuda Lave, Spiritual Advisor and Counselor

We can consciously choose to focus our attention in order to remain faithful, functional, and grateful in trying times. We've done this since we were children. For example, we bravely went to school despite physical pain or nasty peers. These efforts actually built our ability to be resilient in the face of difficulties.

I have been going to Shlomo Carlbach classes the last few weeks to rewake up my soul. Shlomo knew that our heart has to shoot for the stars, but I know that one has to be practical as well. Since most people are too practical (including me), we need people like Shlomo to keep our hearts in heaven

Love Yehuda Lave

King Hezekiah's Seal Impression Found in the Ophel Excavations, Jerusalem

Dr. Eilat Mazar has unearthed a new discovery from her latest archaeological excavation in Jerusalem: the bulla of King Hezekiah of Judah. The clay seal stamped with Hezekiah's name was found in the royal quarter of the Ophel and marks Mazar's newest biblically related find. The inscription on the bulla reads: "Belonging to Hezekiah [son of] Ahaz, King of Judah." Mazar's archaeological team discovered the private seal of the king during a recent phase of excavations by the Hebrew University of Jerusalem. The Bible records that Hezekiah, son of Ahaz, ruled the kingdom of Judah from its capital, Jerusalem, 14 generations after King David during a major military conflict with Assyria. 2 Kings 18:5 notes his historical significance by recording: "[A]fter him was none like him among all the kings of Judah, nor any that were before him." Mazar's other discoveries in Jerusalem include King David's palace, Nehemiah's wall, bullae belonging to princes who persecuted the Prophet Jeremiah, a Davidic-era secret tunnel, and a Solomonic-era wall. She plans to publish Volume 1 of her final report on her recent Ophel excavations later this month.Category

Israeli Scientists Discover Way for Cancer to Self-Destruct


https://unitedwithisrael.org/israeli-scientists-discover-mechanism-that-causes-cancer-to-self-destruct/

Starving cells of OXYGEN could destroy deadly tumours

http://shr.gs/gIoxx0S

MY TRAVEL PLANS

MY TRAVEL PLANS

I have been in many places, but I've never been in Kahoots.   Apparently, you can't go alone. You have to be in Kahoots with someone.

 

I've also never been in Cognito.  I hear no one recognizes you there.

 

I have, however, been in Sane.  They don't have an airport;

you have to be driven there. I have made several trips there,

thanks to my children, friends, family and work.

 

I would like to go to Conclusions, but you have to jump,

and I'm not too much on physical activity anymore.

 

I have also been in Doubt.  That is a sad place to go, and I try not to visit there too often.

 

I've been in Flexible,  but only when it was very important to stand firm.

 

Sometimes I'm in Capable,  and I go there more often as I'm getting older.

 

One of my favorite places to be is in Suspense!   It really gets the adrenaline flowing and pumps up the old heart!  At my age I need all the stimuli I can get!

 

I may have been in Continent,

but I don't remember what country I was in.

It's an age thing. They tell me it is very wet and damp there.

 

Yerushalayim Shel Zahav - Ofra Haza (Live)

Two little boys

Two little boys, ages 5 and 7, are excessively mischievous.  
They are always getting into trouble and their parents know if any mischief occurs in their town, the two boys are probably involved.   


The boys' mother heard that a preacher in town had been successful in disciplining children, so she asked if he would speak with her boys. 

  
The preacher agreed, but he asked to see them individually. 

  
The mother sent the 5 year old in the morning, with the older boy to see the preacher in the afternoon.   The preacher, a huge man with a deep booming voice, sat the younger boy down and asked him sternly,   "Do you know where God is, son?" 

  
The boy's mouth dropped open, but he made no response, sitting there wide-eyed with his mouth hanging open.  


So the preacher repeated the question in an even sterner tone,   "Where is God?!  


Again, the boy made no attempt to answer. 


The preacher raised his voice even more and shook his finger in the boy's face and bellowed,
"WHERE IS GOD?!"  


The boy screamed & bolted from the room, ran directly home & dove into his closet, slamming the door behind him.  


When his older brother found him in the closet, he asked, 
"What happened?" 

  
The younger brother, gasping for breath, replied,  


"We are in BIG trouble this time!"      "GOD is missing, and they think WE did it!"  

What's the Tallest Thing We Can Possibly Build?

Teleportation BREAKTHROUGH as scientists send information through WATER

http://shr.gs/YmPq6gY

What I learned from Noah

Love This! 
I am not afraid of tomorrow for I have seen yesterday, and I love today!

Noah's Ark : Everything I need to know, I learned from Noah's Ark.

ONE: Don't miss the boat.


TWO: Remember that we are all in the same boat!


      THREE: Plan ahead. It wasn't raining when Noah built the Ark.


FOUR: Stay fit. When you're 65 years old, someone may ask you to do something really big.

 

FIVE: Don't listen to critics; just get onwith the job that needs to be done.


SIX: Build your future on high ground.


SEVEN: For safety's sake, travel in pairs.


EIGHT: Speed isn't always an advantage.

The snails were on board with the cheetahs.


NINE: When you're stressed, float awhile.


TEN: Remember, the Ark was built by amateurs; the Titanic by professionals.


ELEVEN: No matter the storm, there's always a rainbow waiting.

Please pass this on!
Give it!  Don't just get it

Most people walk in and out of your life, but

  FRIENDS LEAVE FOOTPRINTS IN YOUR HEART!

Reflection of the past in Tom Hussey's photo project Published on January 13, 2016 Photo project "Reflection of the past" has won more than one award. And although photographer Tom Hussey often shoots for advertising, but it was this photo project that inspired one of the veterans of World War II who said: "I can not believe that I will soon turn 80. I feel as if I have just returned from the war. I look in the mirror and I see that guy. " As a result, a wonderful and touching project turned out, which for everyone became a revelation.

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/91831279871838626/?lp=true

10 Most Heavily Guarded Homes On Earth

See you tomorrow

Love Yehuda Lave

Rabbi Yehuda Lave

Your mailing address

Contact Phone

Website

LIKE TWEET FORWARD

You received this email because you signed up on our website or made purchase from us.

Unsubscribe