Friday, July 31, 2009

Awesome Powerpoint and Pouring out your Heart


Pouring Out Your Heart

When you are in emotional turmoil and distress, verbalizing your thoughts and feelings lets off steam.

Talking to someone who cares about you and understands you melts away stress, tension, and emotional pain.

Pouring your heart out to your loving Father and powerful King, Creator and Sustainer of the universe is a wonderful way to release the negative energy that you are feeling. After pouring out your heart, your heart becomes lighter.

Love Yehuda



Jewish Joke:

One evening, Rabbi Levy is visited by a stranger. "Yes," says the rabbi, "can I help you?"

"Life is very hard for some," says the man. "I thought you should know about the problems facing one of your congregation."

"So tell me already," says the rabbi.

"Well," says the man, "your Mrs. Goldman owes a moneylender over $10,000 and she hasn't got the money to pay him back. She's being thrown out her house this week, she's too ill to work and she can't feed her children."

"It's a terrible life, indeed," says Rabbi Levy. "Thank you for letting me know. I'll raise some money from the synagogue straight away – I'll even donate $1000 of my own money. But tell me, my friend, are you a relative of Mrs. Goldman?"

"Don't be silly, rabbi," says the man, "I'm the moneylender."







Subject: Awesome Powerpoint

See the Attached

--Know your place in the Universe
Powerful Slideshow!!!!