Sunday, July 26, 2009

Good Morning, and Draw on your Experience

Draw On Your Experience


In what contexts have you already been patient? Even the most impatient person will be able to think of a few. Realize that you can now access this very same patience in new contexts where you haven't yet been as patient as you would like to be. 

Love Yehuda



B"H


Good Morning,





Good
morning!
We
can
pretend we are

 sharing
a good cup
of coffee (or tea,
 or Achai juice )
while
enjoying....


Good
Morning Blessings

Good
Morning !!!!

This

 morning
 when
I

 wakened


And
saw the sun above,
I softly
said, '
Good
morning

,
Lord
,

Bless

everyone
 I
love'




Right
away I thought of

you

And
said a loving prayer
,
That
He /She
 would
bless

 you
specially

,

And
keep you

free
 from
care
.
I

 thought

 of
all the

 happiness

A
day could

hold
in
store,


I

wished

 it all for

you
because

No
one deserves

it more

.

I felt so
 warm
 and
 good

 inside,

My

heart
was
all aglow
..
I
know

G-d
 heard
my

 prayers
for
you

,
He /she
 hears
 them all, you know.




^j^
^j^ ^j^ ^j^
^j^ ^j^ ^j^ ^j^ ^j^


Nine
angels are sent to you.