Monday, July 13, 2009

Barstow California Museum of the Old West in the USA and Having your Needs Met!

Having Your Needs Met 

"I have exactly what I need," the Spiritual master told a former student of his. 

The student who had not seen his teacher for a number of years visited him to seek advice on a complex matter. The student was financially successful and was grateful to his teacher for what he had taught him in the past and for the advice he just had given him. 

"My dear teacher, my business is going well and I would like to repay you. Please accept a check from me as a token of my gratitude." 

"My beloved student," the great spiritual teacher replied, "I see that you sincerely want to give me a large amount of money. But I truly have all that I need." 

"But look how few amenities you have in your house. And everything you do have is old," the student insisted. "Please take this check. I already have enough money to retire. It would give me great pleasure to help you out." 

"But I don't need to be helped out. What I have is exactly what I need to have to fulfill my mission in life. I will be very pleased if you gave the money to a young couple about to get married who need to set up a home. But I lack nothing." 

The spiritual awareness that you have what you need is a foundation for happiness. You might feel you need more and have a right to put in the effort to try to acquire what you wish. But before, during, and after your efforts realize that whatever you have is exactly what you need. When you truly need more to fulfill your life's mission, you will get it. But the Power Above is the only One Who really knows when and what that is. Your trusting Him will ensure you a happy life

This is a continuation of yesterday's thought that when trust's G-d, you always have a comfortable life.

Love Yehuda
You are invited to view Yehuda's photo album: Barstow California Museum of the Old West in the USA
Barstow California Museum of the Old West in the USA
Barstow California -
Jul 10, 2009
by Yehuda
An old Museum of the old west 1/2 way between San Diego and Las Vegas
Message from Yehuda:
An old west museum that showed local history of the 20 mule borax team as well as fossills that are said to be 14 million years old. This was on the road where we stopped to get coffee, and discovered this lovely old place.
I