Friday, December 18, 2009

Happy Hanukah and when to recall memories

Favorite Memories

If you would like to recall your favorite memories, here are some questions to ask yourself:

1. What are five of my favorite memories?

2. How do I feel when I remember them?

3. What are the main patterns of my favorite memories?

4. In what ways will I benefit from recalling these memories more often?

5. When is a good time to recall each of these memories?

6. What can I learn from these memories?

7. What do I lose out by not recalling my favorite memories?

8. What will help me remember to recall my favorite memories more often?

9. What can I do now to create more memories that I would benefit from recalling?


Speaking of memories enjoy this piece by Neil Diamond on the popular piece on Chanukah

Love Yehuda



BSD"
 

 

 

 
May the holiday lights shine upon you and your family all year long giving you health, prosperity and joy throughout the year.