Intelligent People Have Fewer Friends, Here's Why...and Shania Twain On The Affair That Shattered Her Marriage, Wednesday April 12, Chol HaMoed trip still on as well as Ruti trip on Thursday April 13--sign up now, details on this Thursday
Discouragement comes from one thing, and one thing only: thinking discouraging thoughts. Changing the content of one's thoughts changes the entire picture!
Discouragement often comes from one's limited self-image.
When you view yourself in a positive light and see what you've done as valuable and important, even though things didn't work out the way you were hoping, you still feel positive about the effort you put into doing something worthwhile. You know that effort is up to you; results are up to the Almighty. You realize that your own value and worth are constant, and then think about your new wisest course of action for now.
If you ever feel discouraged, you can say to yourself, "Right now I am feeling discouraged because of the thoughts that I am thinking. What are some wiser thoughts that I can think right now?"
Love Yehuda Lave
Two great Trips for Chol Hamoed Pesach First on Wednesday April 12 th with Shalom Pollock
We haven't finished the itenary yet on this trip, but I just need you to save the date. We will stay close within 2 hours of Jerusalem so there won't be so much driving and we will see stuff you won't see on any other tour. It will be reasonably priced as well. I need you to trust me and confirm with me right away so you won't lose your spot on these two tours. Email and confirm with me so you don't miss out as soon as possible.
Best to email my personal email at AAmerican@gmail.com
Second Great Trip on Thursday April 13th With Ruti
DAY VISITING VITAL OUTPOSTS – CHOL HAMOED
PESACH, yud-zion Nisan – THURSDAY, APRIL 13, '17
Come, join us in what promises to be another unforgettable, very worthwhile, enjoyable & meaningful experience in the vitally strategic, gorgeous, Shomron mountains -- a full-day Pesach tiyul. By our very visit, we will be bringing chizuk & encouragement, at the same time as getting to know parts of our Precious Land.
This time our day will concentrate on bringing support to those families whose homes have been senselessly and cruelly destroyed by our evil, anti-Jewish establishment, in the context of its constant harassment of our wonderful people trying to live their lives in Yesha & with a pitiful IDF, bereft of all Jewish Halachic principles..
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE DAY:
8:45 am departure from Binyanei HaUma
In both Ivrit & English
Meet some of the wonderful people who are holding on to our Precious Land
Bullet-proof bus with us throughout the day
Licensed tour guide with us all day
Bring your Pesach lunch & plenty to drink– to be eaten at some picturesque spot
Return time to Binyanei HaUma – 19:00
. Price : Only NIS 150. p/p Payment Options:
* Or, as a last resort: Cash on the bus (160 NIS, subject to space)
Scheduled to visit: (subject to change):
Neve Tsuf - people's homes were burned by our enemies
Itamar or Elon Moreh
NOTE: On the last "Pesach Ma'achazim Tour", the bus was completely full & I was forced to turn people away, so make sure your reservations are paid for now! Avoid being disappointed!
We all know how very precious & vital these Outposts (Ma'achazim) are to our beloved Land and what wonderful people populate them. I am continuing my endeavor to put a variety of them on our map for our awareness. We'll be learning more about each one of them, first-hand, meeting some of their marvelous inhabitants.
First time I heard about paraprosdokians, I liked them. Paraprosdokians are figures of speech in which the latter part of a sentence or phrase is surprising or unexpected and is frequently humorous. (Winston Churchill loved them).
1. Where there's a will, I want to be in it.
2. The last thing I want to do is hurt you ...
but it's still on my list.
3. Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
4. If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.
5. We never really grow up -- we only learn how to act in public.
6. War does not determine who is right, only who is left.
7. Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.
To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism. To steal from many is research.
9. I didn't say it was your fault, I said I was blaming you.
10. In filling out an application, where it says, "In case of emergency, notify..." I answered "a doctor."
11. Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.
12. You do not need a parachute to skydive. You only need a parachute to skydive twice.
13. I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not so sure.
14. To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first and call whatever you hit the target.
15. Going to church doesn't make you a Christian, any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
16. You're never too old to learn something stupid.
17. I'm supposed to respect my elders, but it's getting harder and harder for me to find one now.
Sadly this is true!
Spread the Laughter, Share the Cheer,
Let's be Happy while we're here!
Shania Twain - Don't! warning this video is romantic
Shania Twain Turns 50, Tours, Prepares New Album
Shania Twain - Medley (Live @ Superbowl XXXVII)
Shania Twain On The Affair That Shattered Her Marriage: 'Humiliating For Me'