Wednesday, July 5, 2017

WILL IT BITE?! - Black Widow Challenge

Yehuda Lave, Spiritual Advisor and Counselor
Stupidity is not Courage


Courage is only courage when it is connected to wisdom. It is immature to risk one's life or health for fun or thrills. Not only is this immature, it is dumb. The Sages ask: "Who is a wise person? One who foresees the outcome." (Talmud - Tamid 32a)

Driving a car at speeds high above the speed limit because one enjoys the feeling, is stupid. Climbing in dangerous places when one doesn't have a valid need isn't courage, but foolhardy. Walking in dangerous places just to prove to others that one is brave is reckless.

Life is too precious to waste it with illusory courage.

Love Yehuda Lave

WILL IT BITE?! - Black Widow Challenge

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKqWnOtbSr8&feature=em-hot-b

'Seek shelter!' Japan prepares for North Korean nuclear strike with nationwide TV warning

http://shr.gs/iZOtjge

President Trump Ends 20-Year Tradition of Hosting Ramadan Feast - Breaking Israel News | Latest News. Biblical Perspective.

http://www.breakingisraelnews.com/90308/president-trump-ends-20-year-tradition-hosting-ramadan-feast/#HcSjDWSqujDqHpg0.14

Jerusalem - What's The Secret Behind The Amazon
Bestseller About The History Of The Palestinians?
http://www.vosizneias.com/272900/2017/06/21/jerusalem-whats-the-secret-behind-the-amazon-bestseller-about-the-history-of-the-palestinians/

Mark Levin's new book explains the origins of the deep state

If one is interested in the differences between liberal and conservative views

Mark Levin's book does a great job of explaining them.


https://www.conservativereview.com/articles/mark-levins-new-book-explains-the-origins-of-the-deep-state

Great read : The 2016 Election and the Demise of Journalistic Standards

Read this article to the end. He is a great writer and the info is important

https://imprimis.hillsdale.edu/2016-election-demise-journalistic-standards/

Benefits Question:

Dear Sir,

I have a very complicated benefits question.

Many years ago, I married a widow out of love who had an 18 year old daughter.

After the wedding, my father, a widower, came to visit a number of times, and he fell in love with my step daughter.

My father eventually married her without my authorization.

As a result my step-daughter became my step mother and my father became my son in law.

My father's wife (also my step daughter) and my step-mother, gave birth to a son who is my grandchild because I am the husband of my step daughter's mother.

This boy is also my brother, as the son of my father.

As you can see, my wife became a grandmother, because she is the mother of my father's wife.

Therefore it appears that I am also my wife's grandchild.

A short time after these events, my wife gave birth to a son, who became my father's brother-in-law, the step-son of my father's wife, and my uncle.

My son is also my step mother's brother, and through my step-mother, my wife has become a grandmother and I have become my own grandfather.

In light of the above mentioned, I would like to know the following:

Does my son, who is also my uncle, my father's son-in-law and my step mother's brother fulfil the requirements for receiving childcare benefits?

Sincerely yours,

Mohammed Abu Laden Habib



THE ANSWER:

Of course, you qualify Mohammed! I have arranged to start mailing the checks to all of you just as soon as you arrive here in California.

Yours faithfully,

Jerry Brown
See you tomorrow--Love Yehuda Lave
View this email in your browser
You are receiving this email because of your relationship with Yehuda Lave, Spiritual Advisor and Counselor. If you do not wish to receive any more emails, you can unsubscribe here.
This message was sent to aaaamerican.lovehesced@blogger.com by yehudalave@yehudalave.co
Jerusalem, Israel, California, 92106


Unsubscribe from all mailings Unsubscribe | Manage Subscription | Forward Email | Report Abuse