Thursday, December 28, 2017

Top 10 Most Powerful Orators in History

Can't see images? Click here...

Yehuda Lave, Spiritual Advisor and Counselor

Feel the Joy of Being Alive

 

If we truly appreciate the gift of life that the Almighty gave us, we will constantly say, "No complaints, I'm alive."

When you experience joy for being alive, these positive feelings create a context that free you from the thoughts and feelings that create complaints

Love Yehuda Lave

Top 10 Most Powerful Orators in History

There have been many famous orators throughout history, but only a few transcend time. Great speakers like Martin Luther King Jr, John F. Kennedy, Winston Churchill and Mahatma Gandhi have given some of the most famous speeches in history, and have cemented themselves as some of the best communicators the world has ever seen. WatchMojo counts down ten of the greatest speakers in history to give you some inspiration for your next public speaking assignment.

Unfortuantely Hitler is on the list as number four and I can't edit the video, but you can skip him when you get to it.

 

Searching for God in the Garbage

YES – this is actually a candid memoir from a mainstream publisher about becoming Torah observant!

It's hard to reveal difficult parts of my past, but in the hopes of it helping others, here goes.

 I hope you'll share this with someone.  

And I welcome you sharing your reactions to the book with me.

Searching for God in the Garbage



Warmly,
Bracha Goetz Author of 36 books to help children's souls shine: http://www.amazon.com/author/spiritualkidsbooks-brachagoetz 

Google Declares Jerusalem the Capital of Israel December 8, 2017 at 6:37 am

 

Written by 

 

 The global search engine Google and Google Maps have changed the capital of Israel from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem.

This came as the US President Donald Trump was due to recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel and announced that the US embassy will be moved from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem.

The internet giant has come under immense criticism after making the change as it was completed before Trump's decision was made public and also because US recognition does not change the status quo as per UN resolutions which have include that the status of Jerusalem will be decided during future negotiations.

 

Google jumped the gun announcing  as the capital of  ahead of 's speech which proves political influence & pressure.

 

Palestinians seek occupied East Jerusalem as the capital of their future state.

PM Netanyahu's Remarks upon Leaving for Paris and Brussels-this is a little outdated but still important


(Communicated by the Prime Minister's Media Adviser)

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, this evening (Saturday, 9 December 2017), made the following remarks upon leaving on a diplomatic visit to Paris and Brussels:

"I am now leaving for Paris and Brussels. In Paris I will meet with my friend, French President Emmanuel Macron. I will then hold an important meeting in Brussels with European foreign ministers. It has been 22 years since an Israeli Prime Minister has held such a meeting.

I ascribe great importance to Europe. While I respect Europe, I am not prepared to accept a double standard from it. I hear voices from there condemning President Trump's historic statement but I have not heard condemnations of the rockets fired at Israel or the terrible incitement against it.

I am not prepared to accept this hypocrisy, and as usual at this important forum, I will present Israel's truth without fear and with head held high."

The Truth About Jerusalem

Islam is a religion of peace. If any violence occurs, it's all Donald Trump's fault.

Top 10 Secret Bases That Officials Won't Admit Exist

7 Governments keep a lot of secrets, especially when it comes to military outposts or discoveries that the world isn't yet ready for. It's time to blow the lid off some, as we bring you the Top 10 Secret Bases that Officials Won't Admit Exist….

New things to ponder

 

  1. The meaning of opaque is unclear.

 

  1. I wasn't going to get a brain transplant but then I changed my mind.

 

  1. Have you ever tried to eat a clock? It's very time consuming.

 

  1. A man tried to assault me with milk, cream and butter. How dairy!

 

  1. I'm reading a book about anti-gravity. I can't put it down.

 

  1. If there was someone selling marijuana in our neighborhood, weed know about it.

 

  1. It's a lengthy article about ancient Japanese sword fighters but I can Sumurais it for you.

 

  1. It's not that the woman couldn't juggle, she just didn't have the balls to do it.

 

  1. So what if I don't know the meaning of the word 'apocalypse'? It's not the end of the world.

 

  1. Police were called to the daycare center. A 3-year old was resisting a rest.

 

  1. The other day I held the door open for a clown. I thought it was a nice jester.

 

  1. Need an ark to save two of every animal? I Noah guy.

 

  1. Alternative facts are aversion of the truth.

 

  1. I used to have a fear of hurdles, but I got over it.

 

  1. Atheism is a non-prophet organization.

 

  1. Did you know they won't be making yardsticks any longer?

 

  1. I used to be allergic to soap but I'm clean now.

 

  1. The patron saint of poverty is St. Nickeless.

 

  1. What did the man say when the bridge fell on him? The suspension is killing me.

 

  1. Do you have weight loss mantras? Fat chants!

 

  1. My tailor is happy to make a new pair of pants for me. Or sew it seams.

 

  1. What is a thesaurus's favorite dessert? Synonym buns...

 

  1. A relief map shows where the restrooms are.

 

  1. There was a big paddle sale at the boat store. It was quite an oar deal.

 

  1. How do they figure out the price of hammers? Per pound.

See you tomorrow

Love Yehuda Lave

Rabbi Yehuda Lave

Your mailing address

Contact Phone

Website

LIKE TWEET FORWARD

You received this email because you signed up on our website or made purchase from us.

Unsubscribe