Thursday, October 8, 2009

Soul is on a mission and"Smith Rock State Park, Oregon"

Soul is on a Mission

Your soul is on a mission from its Creator. You are unique. Only you are you, now and always. Only you have your unique life mission. Your loving Father and awesomely powerful Creator loves you and wants you to succeed.

The situations and occurrences throughout your life are Divinely orchestrated to elevate you and your character. The questions you ask yourself about life create you and get you to focus on a direction. The Torah verse states (Deuteronomy 10:12): "And now, what does the Almighty ask from you?" Please note the important word, "Now."

This is a question that we need to be aware of many times throughout each day. "Right now, what am I being asked to think, say, and do?"

This is my main philosphy of life. It helps me to know that at each and every moment--G-d is testing me. Every thing and I mean everything that comes into my life, from my wife to my Rabbi are tests for me. I once had an Indian friend, who thought only the big things were tests, not little things. Just as we are not to distinguish between what is an important mitzvah (good deed) and an unimportant mitzvah, one must believe that everything and I mean everything is a test in our faith in G-d.


Love Yehuda 

As part of my travel video, I was by the Crooked River Gorge. It is a site to see!!

The Crooked River High Bridge is a steel arch bridge that spans the Crooked River gorge in Jefferson County, Oregon. The bridge was designed by Conde McCullough and was completed in 1926. Shortly after its completion, Oregon State Highway Division created the Peter Skene Ogden Park just to the south of the bridge.

The bridge has a total length of 464 feet with a main span of 330 feet. The deck is 295 ft above the canyon floor. The bridge was eventually unable to keep up with the growing traffic demands of U.S. Highway 97, and was replaced by the wider Rex T. Barber Veterans Memorial Bridge. The old bridge is open to pedestrians.

hiking in Smith Rock State Park near Bend Oregon