Rabbi Chaim Shmuelevitz frequently said: Be especially careful if you feel you have gone down in your spiritual level. There is danger when one feels he has failed spiritually. He is likely to give up completely, and in panic might commit many wrongdoings.
Even if you feel you are on a low rung, strengthen yourself wherever you presently are. If you take an optimistic view of your situation and feel confident that you can improve, you will be able to elevate yourself.
Love Yehuda Lave
Yesterday, I sent my email from my backup second server. Please let me know if you did not get an email yesterday --It was entitled
"Does Praying for the rebuilding of the Temple incite the Muslims?"
vintage film - George Jessel visits Israel in 1953!
RARE Shifra Hoffman publicizes the Victims of Arab Terror organization at Kach weekend 5/10/87
A litte quick Torah for you on Friday before the Jokes
G-d reveals Himself to Moses. Employing the "four expressions of redemption," He promises to take out the Children of Israel from Egypt, deliver them from their enslavement, redeem them and acquire them as His own chosen people at Mount Sinai; He will then bring them to the Land He promised to the Patriarchs as their eternal heritage.
Moses and Aaron repeatedly come before Pharaoh to demand in the name of G-d, "Let My people go, so that they may serve Me in the wilderness." Pharaoh repeatedly refuses. Aaron's staff turns into a snake and swallows the magic sticks of the Egyptian sorcerers. G-d then sends a series of plagues upon the Egyptians.
The waters of the Nile turn to blood; swarms of frogs overrun the land; lice infest all men and beasts. Hordes of wild animals invade the cities, a pestilence kills the domestic animals, painful boils afflict the Egyptians. For the seventh plague, fire and ice combine to descend from the skies as a devastating hail. Still, "the heart of Pharaoh was hardened and he would not let the children of Israel go; as G-d had said to Moses.
Laugh!! not always so serious
1. A fat man walked in to a clothing store on 13th Ave and asked " what do you have for a man my size ?" the salesman said " rachmunis!"
2. In 20-30 years, the hardest things our kids will have to do will be finding a user name that hasn't already been taken….
3. Teacher: What are people of Turkey called? Student: i don't know. Teacher: They are called Turks. Now What are people of Germany called? Student: Germs...
4. Wife: I have a headache! Husband: Sad, Because I wanted to take you to the mall 2day. Wife: I was just kidding.. Husband: Me too
5. I bet the best place to hide a dead body is on page 2 of Google's search results..
6. Why is it that one stupid match can start a wildfire and it takes a whole box to start a camp fire?
7. Why does the sound of the recliner opening always remind my wife the trash needs taking out?
8. Now-days, Avrohom wouldn't have been accepted in a Yeshiva because he is a son of Terach, but Yishmoel would, cause he is Avrohom's son...
9. Walking down the street, I saw 6 men attacking my shvigger. My wife asked me, "won't you go help ?" I said, "nah, 6 is enough."
10. TOP 5 Lies People say 1 I'm fine 2 I'll call you back 3 I'm on my way 4 I never Got your text 5 I am looking for parking
11. Kid asking mother: what d u say when the guest comes? Mom: Burich Ha'bu. Kid: & what d u say when he doesn't come? Mom: Burich Ha'shem
12. Someone came collecting for an old age home, I donated my grandmother...
13. The only thing men clean at their home is the browser history….
14. Kinder Shpiel is coming out with silly bands with shapes of Rebbe's its going to be called "Silly Rebbe's"...
15. Funniest Contradicting Words 1. Clearly misunderstood 2. Small crowd 3. Act naturally 4. Found missing 5. Fully empty 6. Happily married
16. A teacher asked her 6th grade class how many of them were Obama fans.
Not really knowing what an Obama fan is, but wanting to be liked by the teacher, all the kids raised their hands except for Little Johnny. The teacher asked Little Johnny why he has decided to be different.... again.
Little Johnny said, "Because I'm not an Obama fan."
The teacher asked, "Why aren't you a fan of Obama?" Johnny said, "Because I'm a Republican."
The teacher asked him why he's a Republican. Little Johnny answered, "Well, my Mom's a Republican and my Dad's a Republican, so I'm a Republican."
Annoyed by this answer, the teacher asked, "If your mom were a moron and your dad were an idiot, what would that make you?"
With a big smile, Little Johnny replied,
"That would make me an Obama fan
18. Nobody's perfect, I'm Nobody
19. Fwd: A Chasid came onto a bus with his 10 kids. Driver asks: "Why didn't you leave half of them home?" Chasid: I did!
20. Bumped into an old friend today and he wasn't a bit happy about it. We were both driving our cars at the time….