Hamas official: We will repeat Oct. 7 until Israel is annihilated and Ahed Tamimi threatens Jews: ‘We will drink your blood and eat your skull’ and Israel jettisons old concepts: ‘We won’t stop until Hamas destroyed’ and Blinken to visit Israel on Friday, says ‘revitalized’ PA should govern Gaza after war and 116 Israeli children lost parents to Hamas’s onslaught and war news you may not have seen and The Portion of VayeiraThe Commandment of Circumcision
Yehuda Lave is an author, journalist, psychologist, rabbi, spiritual teacher, and coach, with degrees in business, psychology and Jewish Law. He works with people from all walks of life and helps them in their search for greater happiness, meaning, business advice on saving money, and spiritual engagement.
2. There are roughly 25,000-30,000 Armed Hamas terrorists in Gaza
3. Many hundreds are living in bunkers under Gaza's hospitals Shifa and Al Quds
4. Hamas has over 100,000 liters of fuel and still launches rockets at Israel every day
5. Conversations in Arabic have been intercepted by Army intelligence of Hamas taking fuel from the hospitals
6. 100 Trucks of food & medicine enter Gaza daily
7. 70 Hezbollah have been killed North of Israel's borders in Lebanon in daily RPG, artillery, and air bombings between Israel & Hezbollah
8. The northern front is still considered stage 2, daily skirmishes and attempts to infiltrate but not a full scale war
9. Over 100 armed terrorists in the West Bank, trying to use the war to carry out attacks, have been killed since October 7
10. The U.S. presence has seemingly been decisive in keeping Iran and Hezbollah under control
11. However Iran has publicly stated they are now releasing Iraqi Shia troops on the 2500 U.S. troops in Iraq
12. The U.S. and Israel await the significance of a major speech by Hezbollah chief terrorist Nasrallah on Friday
13. Israel is operating in the heart of Gaza city and successfully cut off the Northern part of the strip from the South.
14. Israel lost 16 soldiers in the past week
15. More than half of the 240 hostages have non Israeli passports: The hostages are from 25 countries.
16. The fight will be long and difficult. The discussion is about many weeks and perhaps months.
17. The International Red Cross demanded to visit Hamas prisoners held in Israeli jails.
18. Israel's response: An ethical organization would demand to visit thehostages and ensure they are alive, safe, andreceiving food and medical care. Until you do that your organization has no right to exist..
The Three Musketeers at the Kotel
The Three are Rabbi Yehuda Glick, famous temple mount activist, and former Israel Mk, and then Robert Weinger, the world's greatest shofar blower and seller of Shofars, and myself after we had gone to the 12 gates of the Temple Mount in 2020 to blow the shofar to ask G-d to heal the world from the Pandemic. It was a highlight to my experience in living in Israel and I put it on my blog each day to remember.
The articles that I include each day are those that I find interesting, so I feel you will find them interesting as well. I don't always agree with all the points of each article but found them interesting or important to share with you, my readers, and friends. It is cathartic for me to share my thoughts and frustrations with you about life in general and in Israel. As a Rabbi, I try to teach and share the Torah of the G-d of Israel as a modern Orthodox Rabbi. I never intend to offend anyone but sometimes people are offended and I apologize in advance for any mistakes. The most important psychological principle I have learned is that once someone's mind is made up, they don't want to be bothered with the facts, so, like Rabbi Akiva, I drip water (Torah is compared to water) on their made-up minds and hope that some of what I have share sinks in. Love Rabbi Yehuda Lave.
Hamas official: We will repeat Oct. 7 until Israel is annihilated
"We are the victims of the occupation," therefore "nobody should blame us for the things we do," says Hamas politburo member Ghazi Hamad.
US Secretary of State Antony Blinken looks on as protestors hold their hands in the air during a Senate Appropriations Committee hearing to examine the national security supplemental request, on Capitol Hill, Oct. 31, 2023. (Saul Loeb/AFP)
116 Israeli children lost parents to Hamas's onslaught
"The State of Israel has not faced such a situation since its establishment."
Officials testify to the Knesset Labor and Welfare Committee on the situation of Israeli children orphaned by Hamas's Oct. 7 attacks, Oct. 31, 2023. Photo by Noam Moskowitz/Knesset Spokesperson.
The Portion of Vayeira
The Commandment of Circumcision
A father's obligation to his son consists of these five items: to circumcise him, to redeem him (if captured), to arrange for his marriage, to teach him Torah and to teach him a craft. (Tractate Kidushin 29)
Following the birth of Isaac, Abraham fulfills his first obligation and circumcises his son.
Additionally, the father receives the following benefits from his son: pleasantness, strength, prosperity, wisdom, and length of days. (Midrash Tanchumah, Buber, Toldot section 7)
All of this is alluded to in the letter "heh" (whose numerical value is 5) in the word "And Abraham circumcised" (Genesis 21;4), which is emphasized by the additional crowns above the letter. (Rokeaiach on the Torah)
See you Sunday bli neder, Shabbat Shalom
We need Mashiach now!
What is disliked by you, don't do to others. Be nice and kind and smile!