Show You Care
A caring person is an elevated person. It is a great act of
kindness to express your caring for people who might not realize that you care about them.
Today, think of three people who would greatly appreciate your sincere caring. Be resolved to let them know that you care about them as soon as possible.
Sir Isaac Newton said...
"If I have seen further, it is by standing on the shoulders of giants."
That's what Great Quotes from Great Leaders allows all of us to do...stand on the shoulders of giants. We can read their words of wisdom, and apply them to our everyday lives.
1. "Well done is better than well said."
2. "A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to put its pants on."
3. "Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless."
4. "Liberty, when it begins to take root, is a plant of rapid growth."
5. "The time is always right to do what is right."
Martin Luther King, Jr.
6. "All the adversity I've had in my life has strengthened me. You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
7. "Leave nothing for tomorrow which can be done today."
8. "The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will."
9. "It is better to light the candle than to curse the darkness."
10. "A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both."
11. "The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."
(1918 - )
12. "We must become the change we wish to see in the world."
13. "The best and most beautiful things in life cannot be seen, not touched, but are felt in the heart."
14. "Failure is only the opportunity to begin again more intelligently."
15. "Life is one grand, sweet song, so start the music."