A person creates a low self-image with his thoughts. Someone who constantly repeats demeaning self-talk will build a low self-image. The more he continues thinking and focusing on negative thoughts that lower his self-image, the worse he will feel about himself.
Being around an extremely critical person can be very distressful. But having a very active inner critic frequently criticize what you say and do without letup creates even more distress.
When you consistently think thoughts to build your self- image, these positive statements become stronger and stronger and the old negative ones get weaker and weaker. The neural pathways to the recent life-enhancing thoughts are enlarged and your mind will find it easier to travel this more beneficial path.
Keep in mind that every young child has immature ways of thinking, speaking, and acting. As people grow up the vast majority think, speak and act in more adult ways. Even though the childish ways of thinking, speaking, and acting are stored in the brains of adults, the more mature behaviors become automatic and spontaneous.
Change all the answers so they apply to you, and then send if you want to friends who you want to get closer to.
The idea is that you will learn a lot of little things about your friends that you might not have known! It obviously is more focused for women, but some questions work for the guys.
01. High heels or boots?
02. What time did you get up this morning?
04. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
05. What is your favorite TV show?
08. What food do you dislike?
10 What characteristics do you despise?
15. What was your most recent memorable birthday?
16. What are you going to do when you finish this?
18. Person you expect to send it back first?
19. When is your birthday?
20. Are you a morning person or a night person?
21. What is your shoe size?
23. Any news you'd like to share?
24. What did you want to be when you were little?
25 What is your favorite flower?
26. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to?
30. Last person you spoke to on the phone?
36. Chocolate or vanilla?
38. Boy, do I wish I was still?
42. What did you do last night? went to
43. What are you afraid of?
44. Salty or sweet?
45. Best quality you have?
46. How many years at your current job?
47. Favorite day of the week?
48. How many people will you send this to?
50. Do you like finding out all this stuff about your friends?
Visit my Blog: http://yehudalave.blogspot.com/