7 Principles for Trusting in God
- The Creator of the universe loves me more than anybody else in the world possibly can.
- The Almighty is aware of all my struggles, desires and dreams. All I need is to ask Him for help.
- The Almighty has the power to give me anything I want.
- There is no other power in the universe other than the Almighty. Only He can grant me success and give me what I want.
- The Almighty has a track record for giving me more than I am asking for.
- The Almighty gives with no strings attached. I don't need to earn it or deserve it. He will give it to me anyway.
- The Almighty knows what is best for me and everything He does is only for my good.
My way in Yiddish
Visit my Blog: http://yehudalave.blogspot.com