Thursday, August 30, 2018

Boarding a moving ship that can't stop as it is going through an ice field and Czech Farmland at night

Can't see images? Click here...

Yehuda Lave, Spiritual Advisor and Counselor

Understand The Sources Of Anger

 Have compassion on people who become angry easily. The person may have negative feelings about himself. By understanding the source of his anger, you will be able to deal with him more effectively.

As regards yourself, if you have chronic feelings of guilt or inadequacy, you are apt to lose your temper easily. For this reason many perfectionists have bad tempers. Since they make almost impossible demands of themselves, they feel tense and strained, which often leads to anger.

While always trying to improve, accept yourself. This will lead to the most healthy growth.

Love Yehuda Lave

I returned August 15 to Jerusalem after a 16 day absence from Israel. I visited over 100 synagogues, graves and holy spots throughout Czech and Vienna, along with castles and tourist spots. My friend the Cabalist, says like the Bal Shem Tov, I was gathering up the holy sparks of Jewishness that has been trapped there and bringing the spiritual energy back to Jerusalem. I hope I have accomplished that goal, but I know for sure that I brought back lots of pictures. There are too many to share at one time so I am trying something new and sharing them day by day as experienced with a 16 day delay. I will repeat this introduction each day. I have been studying Jewish history and Israel in my time in Jerusalem, but the history of the Jewish people in modern times from 1492 to 1945 was in central Europe where the majority of the Jewish people lived. It is worth studying and knowing about and by sharing it with you my friends, I hope I am expanding your knowledge as well.

 

 

Czech farmland at night

Boarding a moving ship as it can't stop as it is going through an ice field

This pilot is about to board a moving ship!

One of China's most complex interchanges...



It's called Qianchun Interchange (黔春立交) and located in Guiyang, the capital city of Guizhou Province in Southwest China.

National Anthem MIT A TWIST

http://matzav.com/watch-the-national-anthem-in-yiddish/

Their tongue is like a sharp arrow (Jeremiah 9:7).

 

Some people would never physically injure another person. The sight or even the thought of violence makes them cringe. They may not realize that their words can cause more damage than their fists ever could. A physical injury eventually heals and may even be forgotten, but an insulting word can penetrate to the depths of someone's being and continue to reverberate, long after a mere physical wound would have healed.

I have seen this phenomenon in my own practice. Many children are spanked by their parents. Still, with the exception of cases of severe abuse, my patients rarely, if ever, mention the spanking as a trauma. Not so with degrading words. After thirty or more years, patients will remember having been called "stupid," "rotten," or "a no-good bum." A child who was not spanked, but was instead disciplined with shame and made to feel that he or she was a disgrace, is likely to retain that feeling for decades and may harbor an attitude of shame that affects everything that he or she does.

While we are taught to refrain from striking out in anger, we are far less restrained when it comes to verbal lashings. Whether we direct them towards spouses, children, or peers, we should be aware of the impact that words can have. The verse cited above correctly describes the tongue as a sharp, penetrating arrow, which can be every bit as lethal as any physical weapon.

Some people have a wise custom. When they become angry, they clamp their lips tightly. The anger will safely dissipate and the words which could have stung for years never come out.



Today I shall ...
... try to avoid words that may be injurious to another person.

Bug-killing shotgun is the ultimate pest killer

For the man of the family

This gun shoots salt to kill your house flies and roaches 🕷️🔫 Buy yours here: https://amzn.to/2L6b2zZ

 Hello! Is this Gordon's Pizza?


No sir - it's Google Pizza.


I must have dialed a wrong number.  Sorry.

 

No sir - Google bought Gordon's Pizza last month.

 

  1. I would like to order a pizza.


Do you want your usual, sir?


My usual - you know me?


According to our caller ID data sheet, the last 12 times you called you ordered an extra-large pizza with three cheeses - sausage - pepperoni - mushrooms and meat balls on a thick crust.

 

OK - that's what I want .


May I suggest that this time you order a pizza with ricotta - arugula - sun-dried tomatoes and olives on a whole wheat, gluten free, thin crust?


What?  I detest vegetables.


Your cholesterol is not good, sir.


How the hell do you know?


Well, we cross-referenced your home phone number with your medical records. We have the result of your blood tests for the last 7 years.

 

Okay, but I do not want your rotten vegetable pizza!   I already take medication for my cholesterol.

 

Excuse me sir, but you have not taken your medication regularly.  According to our database, you only purchased a box of 30 cholesterol tablets once, at Drugsale Network, 4 months ago.

 

I bought more from another drugstore.


That doesn't show on your credit card statement.

 

I paid in cash.


But you did not withdraw enough cash according to your bank statement.

 

I have other sources of cash.


That doesn't show on your last tax return unless you bought them using an undeclared income source, which is against the law.

 

WHAT THE HELL? ! ! ! !


I'm sorry, sir, we use such information only with the sole intention of helping you.


Enough already!  I'm sick to death of Google - Facebook - Twitter - WhatsApp and all the others!!   I'm going to an island without internet - cable TV - where there is no cell phone service and no one to watch me or spy on me !!

 

I understand sir - but you need to renew your passport first.  It expired 6 weeks ago

 

See you tomorrow

Love Yehuda Lave

Rabbi Yehuda Lave

2850 Womble Road, Suite 100-619, San Diego
United States

LIKE TWEET FORWARD

You received this email because you signed up on our website or made purchase from us.

Unsubscribe