Sunday, May 11, 2014

History in five minutes and don't regret getting old and Happy Mother's Day 2014





The Ingredient that Makes all the Difference

We all want to live happy lives. To live an authentically happy life, we need to be grateful for all the good we experience in life.
As someone commented, "I had thought of all types of reasons why I wasn't as happy as I wished to be. Now I realize that I was missing gratitude. This is the ingredient that makes all the difference."
Gratitude is the fundamental attribute that is a foundation of being happy throughout our lives.

Love Yehuda Lave
Just wanted to share with you a new funny animation short that we finished producing, politics aside :-) - 4000 years in 4 minutes - The history of the Jews:




'I've learned that no matter what happens, or how bad
             it seems today, life does go on, and it will be better
             tomorrow.'

'I've learned that you can tell a lot about a
             person by the way he/she handles these three things:  a rainy
             day, lost luggage, and tangled tallait. 

'I've learned that regardless of your relationship
             with your parents, you'll miss them when they're gone from
your  life.' Remember that on Mother's day.

'I've learned that making a 'living' is not the same
             thing as 'making a life.'

'I've learned that life sometimes
             gives you a second chance.'

'I've learned that you
             shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands;
you
             need to be able to throw some things back...'

'I've learned
             that whenever I decide something with an open heart, I usually

             make the right decision.'

'I've learned that even when I
             have pains, I don't have to be one.'

'I've learned that
             every day you should reach out and touch someone.  People
             love a warm hug or just a friendly pat on the
             back...'

'I've learned that I still have a lot to
             learn.'

'I've learned that people will forget what you
             said, people will forget what you did, but people will never
             forget how you made them feel.'

Please tell this to someone else .You will boost another person's
             self-esteem.



"Do not regret growing old - it is a privilege denied
             to many."


 






--
Visit my Blog: http://yehudalave.blogspot.com

or http://www.yehudalave.com/