Wednesday, December 2, 2009

A healthy Breakfast and the Larry Sanders Show

 

A Healthy Breakfast

submitted by: David Minikoff

Moshe was taking to his psychiatrist. "I had a weird dream recently," he says. "I saw my mother but then I noticed she had your face. I found this so worrying that I immediately awoke and couldn't get back to sleep. I just stayed there thinking about it until 7am. I got up, made myself a slice of toast and some coffee and came straight here. Can you please help me explain the meaning of my dream?"

The psychiatrist kept silent for some time, then said, "One slice of toast and coffee? Do you call that a breakfast?"

The Quest For Joy


It is possible to talk about joy and then feel bad for not feeling as much joy as you would wish. But this isn't necessary. You are in the process of learning the skill of experiencing more joy. You can feel good about having this as your goal.
The Almighty leads a person along the path that he wants to go. (See Talmud, Makos 10b.) Ask for Divine assistance in your quest for more joy. You will live a happier and healthier life. You will be able to help others be more joyful. And you will be more joyful when you pray and devote yourself to spiritual pursuits.
Love Yehuda

 
 
   
 
funny video about putting personal and business life togeather

 
   
   
  Click the following to access the sent link:
   
 
The Larry Sanders Show*
     
 
 
 
 
 
   
   
   
  *This article can also be accessed if you copy and paste the entire address below into your web browser.
http://www.aish.com/j/jt/74687132.html