Tuesday, October 5, 2010

What Retired Engineers Do when they are board...and an act of courage

An Act Of Courage

When I think of an act of courage, I think of my grandmother who was in one of the concentration camps. Her daughter (my aunt)  became physically weak and was ordered to stand in the line leading to the gas chambers. My aunt managed to get the Nazi officer to look the other way for a moment. She then ran over and with one hand pulled her sister back in the line of life , and with her other hand she also pulled out the stranger who was next in line. Later as we found out, both of them were murdered in the camps and I am a first generation American only because my Mother who is now 94 & 1/2 and in failing health.


Love Yehuda


 
What Engineers Do When They Retire
OR 
HOW TO OPEN THE LIVING ROOM BLINDS AUTOMATICALLY!
 
 

 
 




--
Visit my Blog: http://yehudalave.blogspot.com/