Friday, July 29, 2011

symphony in white and everything is for the good

Everything Is For The Good


Do not worry about possible misfortunes, since ultimately everything the Almighty does is for our good.

 Easy to say, hard to practice..I just got my daughter out of the hospital, but I worked hard to make it happen, and I did a lot of action along with my worrying..A judge just ruled against the anti-Semitic petition in San Fransisco (as I shared last night), but no one took action against the anti-Semitic cartoons on the internet..The balance is that our sages teach, is don't worry, but don't rely on G-d to fix the problem. G-d helps those that help themselves. PRAY AND ACT.

Love Yehuda-


SOME  PEOPLE  SAY  THAT  "WHITE"  IS  TOO  BLAH,  THAT  IT  CONTAINS  NO  EXCITEMENT  BY  ITSELF.  BUT  CHECK  THIS

 OUT  AND  SEE  WHAT  YOU  THINK. 

 

 

 

 




--
Visit my Blog: http://yehudalave.blogspot.com/