Friday, January 6, 2012

Pictures we may never see and Wake up with Joy and choosing your religion

Wake Up With Joy


What are your first thoughts when you wake up in the morning? Regardless of the past, from here on choose thoughts of gratitude. The more joy you experience in your life, the more gratitude you will have and the easier this will be for you.

When you first wake up in the morning, express your profound gratitude for the gift of life. Getting off to a good start sets the tone for the rest of the day. This is the power of saying the Wake up prayer (the Modeh Ani prayer)  the first moment you are awake: "I express my gratitude to You, the King Who is alive and always exists, for returning my soul to me, with compassion. Great is your trustworthiness.


Love Yehuda


Pictures we may never see enjoy the pps above.

Now for a sense of humor!!! Please take this picture of choosing our religion with humor!!




--
Visit my Blog: http://yehudalave.blogspot.com/