The Bible forbids us to harm or cause suffering to others. Even from a selfish perspective, we should be careful not to harm others, since we will ultimately suffer because of it.
* Refrain from insulting others.
* Refrain from talking negatively about others, unless it is necessary for a practical and constructive purpose.
* Refrain from lying to others.
* Refrain from deceiving others in financial matters.
* Refrain from causing others pain or unpleasantness through actions or words.
* Refrain from causing others financial losses. The money of others should be as dear as our own.
|The New York Times spent their time putting together an map of the US showing the entire results of the 2010 census. Lets you see percentages increases over the past 10 years, breakdown by increase, occupied, race, etc.|
Upper left lets you pick the type of map.
Middle left you pick the state, double click to zoom in, click and drag to move
Lets you see the counties and then the census tracks within the county.
Interesting to review.
"I'm proud to pay taxes in the United States;
the only thing is, I could be just as proud for half the money." - Arthur Godfrey
Visit my Blog: http://yehudalave.blogspot.com/