Learn From Others Reactions
Just because others react to a situation in one way does not mean you also must react the same.
Some people might be extremely nervous or upset in certain situations, but you can still retain a calm and sensible manner.
Today, when you see others reacting with irritation, anger, or depression, ask yourself what other alternatives are possible. What are those people telling themselves and how can those self-statements be challenged?
In general, look for people who have peace of mind and happiness, and learn from them.
Love Yehuda Lave
Prime Minister Netanyahu's bible study class
WATCH THIS!!!!! IT IS AMAZING!!! BOY DO THEY MAKE US YOUNGER GUYS LOOK BAD
WW II Vets Start Dance at Airport Love this one!!
This should put a smile on your face and a song in your heart
WW II Vets Start Dance at Airport
Once again, you are only as old as you feel. This should put a smile on your face….
While waiting for a flight at Washington, D.C.'s Ronald Reagan National Airport,
two World War II veterans proved they can still boogie!
The men were in D.C. as part of an Honor Flight – a service that provides free flights
to veterans so that they can tour the war memorials in the nation's capital.
A group of three women known as the Three Ladies of Liberty began entertaining
the vets with their rendition of The Andrew Sisters' 1940's hit "Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy."
That's when one of the vets stood up and provided some entertainment of his, showing off some
impressive - and unexpected - dance moves.
He was soon joined by another veteran who went straight for the ladies as they sang
the iconic wartime song. A 2 min. video was posted to YouTube and has become an instant hit.
The Greatest Generation indeed.
SECRETARY KERRY: Just to make a very brief statement. We had a long and very constructive and serious conversation with President Abbas, and I want to say that I know that the situation for Palestinians in the West Bank, in Jerusalem, in Gaza is, at this moment, very dire, that there are extraordinary concerns, obviously, about the violence. And I want to make it very, very clear tonight that I am here at the request of President Obama to see what we can do to try to help contribute to calm and to restore people's confidence in the ability of a two-state solution to still be viable, to be achieved at some point. We are committed to that, two states with two peoples living side by side in peace and security, and President Obama and the United States will continue to work as hard as possible to achieve that end.
Thank you very much.
Obama's refugee policy in the eyes of a former asst. director of the FBI. http://www.teaparty.org/ex-assistant-fbi-dir-issues-chilling-warning-obama-130471/
Report: Interactive Map
Shows Radical Mosques
But pointing that out would be "racist."
See map if it does not appear.....http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/report-interactive-map-shows-radical-mosques-across-us
While French and Belgian officials are calling for the "dissolution" of all radical mosques in their countries, respectively, the Obama administration has remained deafeningly silent concerning the nearly 100 U.S.-based mosques currently known to be hotbeds of Islamic extremism.
A report in the Daily Caller provides an interactive map (a screenshot of which is posted above) showing just where these 83 radical mosques are located in the U.S.. The data was provided by the Clarion Project, a non-profit dedicated to documenting and exposing Islamic extremism. According to the report:
- These mosques or their leading clerics have radicalized attendees to become terrorists, supported terrorist organizations, made radical Islamist remarks or hosted others that have, or are financially backed by radical individuals or organizations. The FBI declined to tell TheDCNF if the nation's top law enforcement agency has a similar list. The map includes 83 – or nearly 4 percent – of the 2,106 mosques in the United States as of 2010.
In fact, only mosques with a verifiable address were included in DC's list, meaning that the Clarion Project's tally of radical mosques in the U.S. is indeed greater than the 83 exposed in DC's map and report. What's more, the list only includes official mosques, not Islamic community groups. According to DC, several mosques on the list stand out:
- Dar al-Hijrah, located just outside Washington in Falls Chruch, Virginia, for example, was the place of worship for two of the 9/11 hijakers. This mosque's present Imam, Shaker Elsayed, described Muslim Brotherhood founder Hassan al-Banna's teachings as "the closest reflection of how Islam should be in this life." The Brotherhood "seeks to implement Sharia-based governance globally," according to the Clarion Project.
- Multiple terrorists have come from the Islamic Society of Boston, including the Boston Bombers and al-Qaeda terrorists Aafia Siddiqui, Tarek Mehanna and Ahmad Abousamra.
- The Islamic Center of Tucson was "basically the first cell of al-Qaeda in the United States," terrorism expert Rita Katz told The Washington Post in 2002. "At least a dozen terror-linked individuals have been tied to the" center, according to the Clarion Project.
Of course even one radical mosque is all it takes, as is proven by the fact that two of the 9/11 hijakers received support from their mosque in Falls Church. Another item worth noting is that many Islamic organization, like those dubbed "Islamic community centers" or "Islamic cultural centers" are not as innocuous as they may seem, often serving as fronts and breeding grounds for radical activity. Of course, pointing out this fact will be considered "racist."
Sent by a friend in Oregon
I am sorry that I have not been consistently responsive lately to your emails. I have been somewhat under the weather since my doctors informed me that I have an acute case of Post Islamic Stress Trauma with Apologetic Whitehouse Fatigue (PIST-AWF). For those of you who do not know what that is, PIST-AWF is a newly defined disease that is found to be widespread and highly contagious.
Symptoms include, but may not be limited to:
- Severe pain of the scalp from pulling your own hair while viewing the President pander to Muslim terrorists.
- Loose bowels from swallowing the fact we elected Obama twice.
- Extreme hunger due to vomiting from nightly seeing Muslim terrorists murdering innocent people.
If you feel you have Post Islamic Stress Trauma with Apologetic Whitehouse Fatigue, please notify your local election board and place your name on the list for a cure. It is expected, and sincerely hoped, that the cure will be available in November of 2016.
And I stupidly thought it was due to aging!