Monday, November 28, 2011

pandas and what's really important in your life?

What's Really Important In Your Life?

The most important question each of us needs to answer is, "What are you living for? What is the purpose of your life?"

And this brings us to the question, "What's really important in your life?" From this viewpoint most quarrels are over trivial matters.

From a mature, eternal perspective, the quarrels of many adults are not that far from the quarrels of two young children over a small toy.


love Yehuda


pandas










 

Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

It is no wonder the world has fallen in love with these animals.
 
  
Mum? Can you come and get me down now? 



I'm not coming out. You'll have to come in and get me.
 



Kung Fu Panda...bring it on!
 



On the count of three.... lift!
 
  


Does this log make my butt look fat?
 
  
  

Betcha can't see me.....
 
  


Oops!   Slight miscalculation.
 



You go.   I'll just stay here and rest my head a little bit.
 
  


It wasn't me! I didn't steal this bamboo shoot! 
It was just sitting here, I swear it!
 
  


I'll give you 2 seconds to get off me or I'm calling Mom.
 
  


Pardon me but do you have a napkin? 
  
  


paparazzi!   Could we have a little privacy please?
 
    


Dear Martha Stewart: 

I have this brown stain on my nice, white, fluffy bottom ... 
  
   

Shhhh!    I'm reviewing....
 
  


I cannot believe that I'm stuck in this tree again. 

What is the matter with me? 
  


I'm sure there's a way out somewhere. 

I saw an ant go this way yesterday. 
  


Forgive me Father, for I have sinned...
 
  


Pandas looking for lost earrings....
 
  


Absolutely nothing accomplished. 

The perfect day for a panda... 
DON'T YOU FEEL BETTER ALREADY 







 




--
Visit my Blog: http://yehudalave.blogspot.com/