On a beautiful San Diego January Day, the gang takes over Lake Poway
Obstacles Add to Your Pleasure
Pleasure comes from filling a need. A person is in a state of deficiency most of his life and focuses on obtaining that which he is lacking. At times, great obstacles prevent a person from meeting those needs. The more obstacles that arise, the more a person feels the void of what he is missing.
Eventually, when that need is met, the pleasure of obtaining is in proportion to the difficulty he previously experienced. When you obtain what you want without running up against obstacles, your pleasure is limited.
1. GONIF WITH THE WIND -- A thief tries to acquire ownership of Tara through a forged deed.
2. THE PUTZMAN ALWAYS RINGS TWICE -- A Mohel murder mystery.
3. THE GOOD, THE CHABAD AND THE UGLY -- A kosher noodle western.
4. MOBY DRECK -- Captain Ahab harpoons the wrong end of the whale.
5. THE CINCINNATI YID -- Steve McQueen uses some of his poker winnings to start a reform congregation.
6. THE SEDER HOUSE RULES -- Bubbie lays down the law on Pesach.
7. BUTCH CASSIDY AND THE SUNDANCE KIBITZER -- Paul Newman and Robert Redford do stand-up shtick while they rob their victims.
8. BRIDGE OVER THE RIVER KVETCH -- The extras complain that whistling the theme song dries out their mouths and hurts their lips.
9. THE CREATURE FROM THE BLACK LATKE -- An overdone potato pancake turns into a monster.
10. THE MATZONIAN CANDIDATE -- Frank Sinatra is brainwashed into thinking it's always Passover.
11. DRIEDELS OF THE LOST ARK -- Harrison Ford plays the most dangerous Chanukah games.
12. ALEPH DOESN'T LIVE HERE ANYMORE -- Neither the waitress nor the old Hebrew school can be found.
13. THE SIX CENTS -- Three Jews each put in their two-cents worth.
14. DREYDEL WILL ROCK -- A Chanukah toy comes alive.
15. GOYS DON'T CRY -- Rabbi explains why only Jews observe Yom Kippur.
16. STUART LADLE -- Mouse makes chicken soup for Shabbos.
17. THE GREEN MOYEL --Young man performs first circumcision.
18. GOY STORY II -- Jewish man divorces shiksa, marries another shiksa.
Visit my Blog: http://yehudalave.blogspot.com/