Sunday, September 18, 2011

Words of wisdom and increase your knowledge and Jewish Montreal --will be home tonight

Increase Your Knowledge


Regardless of how much you know, constantly be aware that there is much knowledge you are still lacking. This will motivate you to continually seek perfection.

What specific knowledge are you lacking that you would like to gain?
Make a step today to gain some of that knowledge.

Love Yehuda

Speaking of increasing your knowledge before I cam to Montreal, I knew nothing of Jewish Montreal. The fourth day of trip was giving us a little sample for us to share. Over the next few days and shabbat I leaned much more.  I will be sharing those pictures as well, even though I am back in San Diego tonight.




--
Visit my Blog: http://yehudalave.blogspot.com/